add a "don't remind me again" box to the damn screen that always pops up warning me that listening to high volume over headphones can cause hearing damage?

I've lost count the number of times this has actually distracted me unnecessarily while driving.

Has anyone found a work-aroud to this extreme nannification issue?.
    09-23-2015 10:10 AM
    That should only pop up once per reboot. They consider it a health risk warning and for some regions, they can't remove it to get certain status/grading. What I do every time my phone reboots is just crank up the volume up, dismiss the warning, and forget about it until I have to reboot again.
    drone3 likes this.
    09-23-2015 11:00 AM
    I didn't realize it only happened after a reboot. Makes it slightly less annoying, but it should still be a user-defined option.

This is the first phone I have owned that requires this dialog box.
    09-23-2015 12:20 PM
    This is the first phone I have owned that requires this dialog box.
    I believe more phones will start to put this in. Luckily -- as Spook said -- It only happens once per reboot.
    09-23-2015 02:37 PM
    I believe more phones will start to put this in. Luckily -- as Spook said -- It only happens once per reboot.
    It's all about avoiding those lawsuits. I mean, if that lady won against McDonald's for 'not warning her' that her coffee was hot (DUH!!!!), in a world where laws mean that Taylor Swift can trademark the words "Could Show You Incredible Things" and Apple gets granted a patent for 'turning pages', Samsung needs to protect itself hehe.
    09-23-2015 05:57 PM