10-03-2015 08:28 AM
35 12
tools
    I like S6 too so I decided to buy one. If you like it, dont wait! Because the design of S6 or S7 dont have much differences.
    09-28-2015 03:41 AM
    However,I actually prefer somewhat bigger screens, like note 5, but it might be impractical for me. My job requires me to move a lot, squat and be in very awkward positions, so carrying around such a big phoned might be inconvenient. Moreover it might break/bend in my pocket?
    I have no experience whatsoever with the Note 5 (because, you know, I'm European). However, I wouldn't expect the phone to break that easily. It's not an iPhone It is a fragile phone though, and apparently the Gorilla Glass 4 that Samsung used for the back isn't as resistant as the DragonGlass Sony used in their Xperias, judging by the amount of people who broke their S6's.
    Also, the problem of glass phones is that they're slippery. But you can solve that by using either a case or a dbrand skin.

In terms of battery life, yes, you will want to go for a Note 5 or a S6E+ instead of the regular versions as the battery life on those is appallingly bad by everyone's accounts.

Alternatively, and if you don't dislike the design, maybe an S6 Active would be a good option for you. You have the same great camera, a vastly bigger battery and you even get the "Active" button which you might customize as a camera shutter for example. I just don't think the Active made it to Europe though as I've never seen it on sale here.
    09-28-2015 08:41 AM
    I like S6 too so I decided to buy one. If you like it, dont wait! Because the design of S6 or S7 dont have much differences.
    The S7 hasn't even been confirmed yet.
    09-28-2015 12:48 PM
    Hey man I would suggest the s6 as the s7 is not going to be a huge step I guess I have a feeling this glass back and front are going to still be there. My s6 is beautiful it's so fast the battery is good camera and everything is fine. Suggest you go and grab one plus I have the white one as well

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-28-2015 01:08 PM
    Hey.. Just wondering.

How does everyone know what the S7, a phone that hasn't even been confirmed, is or isn't going to be?
    Saros and co.ag.2005 like this.
    09-28-2015 02:31 PM
    yes, but I guess because the general design of Samsung among mobile models have common, not much differences
    09-29-2015 05:20 AM
    As Iphone 4, 4s, Iphone 5,5s, Iphone 6,6s; SamSung has a chain of S1,S2,S3...,S6 and ofcourse ..will have S7
    09-29-2015 05:23 AM
    I know there will be an S7 phone, no one knows what the phone will be. They don't know about processors, display, memory, connectivity, etc. No one knows what the S7 will be compared to the S6.
    09-29-2015 08:50 AM
    Go for the S6 now. I got the S6 edge 2 weeks ago (it was on sale with my carrier so I got it over the regular S6). Just an incredible phone. It is leaps and bounds better than my old HTC One M8. The screen is awesome, the camera is superb, and it is very speedy. I was leery of getting it because of TouchWiz but honestly, it's not that bad. I don't mind using it on a day to day basis, but right now I'm using my phone "Nexus Style"- I downloaded the Android 6.0 theme from the theme store and I'm running the Google Now Launcher, effectively creating a Nexus Galaxy S6. Also, if you're concerned about the battery- honestly, I'm impressed with it so far. Without using power saver and with location services on I get from 7:20AM to 10:30PM with about 15% battery remaining. So to sum it up- The S6 is a great phone that is worthy of purchase now. Good luck and happy buying!
    (P.S- my longtime iPhone using friend switched to the S6 after I got mine... He was very impressed with the design, screen, and camera. He jumped ship to it and is loving it just like I am)

09-30-2015 03:44 PM
    If you don't already have an S6 then don't get one!

No SD card, no replaceable battery, downgraded USB connection (slower than S5), no longer waterproof, no radio, battery life is disgusting and stupid, the phone overheats easily and the back is made from heavy, fragile glass.

Don't just blindly buy a Samsung, look around with an open mind. There are many phones out there that will make you happier, probably for less money too. The camera is good but lots of other phones have good cameras now too.
    Wow you're on a rant on every single thread, since I've read you apparently have one and are unhappy...fair enough you're pissed. Sir the battery leaves things to be desired, it could be better...but if you see a lot of the newer phones are also reporting less than stellar battery life overall...just saying.

Why would you buy the S6 if you're pissed about no SD card? Overheating?

As for the camera, its a stellar camera...not just good. Give credit where its due...If you're that butthurt sell it and get another phone.

I love my S6 but I also can admit it's flaws, it definitely has a few no doubt...but its very functional and a lot of what it does is excellent. If anyone who complains about the battery, we knew this before and at launch...why in the world people would buy this phone knowing the battery is super small is beyond me. If I was a super heavy user I wouldve never gave s6 a thought...but since Im near a charger always at work its not a problem.

10-03-2015 08:28 AM
35 12