AT&T update

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, didn't see this until well after I left there.

I got the update and all is well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What did you ask for? Just tell them to update your software? Because I feel like my best buy store has a lot of inexperienced employees and won't know what I'm talking about.

Posted via the Android Central App

double p

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
What did you ask for? Just tell them to update your software? Because I feel like my best buy store has a lot of inexperienced employees and won't know what I'm talking about.

You have to go to the Samsung counter. Tell them you need the 5.1.1 update for at&t. It's that easy.

Saros

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site

These are Samsung only people.

Just for the sake of clarity, many Best Buy locations now include a Samsung Experience section of the store, which is usually staffed by a Samsung product rep, who is not a Best Buy employee. It's possible, however, that a number of stores haven't yet implemented this. To find a suitably equipped store you can try searching your location at this link from Samsung, or if in doubt you can contact your local store(s) to check. It's also worth noting that even if your local shop does include a Samsung Experience, it's not always staffed 7 days a week by a Samsung rep -- my closest shop for example only has the rep on hand Thursday through Monday.

Last edited:

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Just for the sake of clarity, many Best Buy locations now include a Samsung Experience section of the store, which is usually staffed by a Samsung product rep, who is not a Best Buy employee. It's possible, however, that a number of stores haven't yet implemented this. To find a suitably equipped store you can try searching your location at this link from Samsung, or if in doubt you can contact your local store(s) to check. It's also worth noting that even if your local shop does include a Samsung Experience, it's not always staffed 7 days a week by a Samsung rep -- my closest shop for example only has the rep on hand Thursday through Monday.

Yeah my best buy does have one but all the employees I fell should not work there because they don't know anything. I feel like they hire anyone off the streets

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I now get that as well, it's new with 5.1.1. I'd imagine it refers to system apps and anything else enabled to run at startup.

This startup message displayed for me before and after wiping the cache partition.

Didn't see it before the update and I did clear the cache partition.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah my best buy does have one but all the employees I fell should not work there because they don't know anything. I feel like they hire anyone off the streets

The Samsung Experience Counter people do not work for Best Buy. Samsung is basically renting space inside the Best Buy.

rahul kp

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
Gionee m2 rooted and launcher uninstalled.

Hello friends.. My android phone i rooted and. I wrongly uninstalled gionee launcher.. Anybody help me..

lozo0055

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
How do I back up my phone so I can do a reset and get the new software? This is ridiculous that it won't work...

Also I went to best buy to have them do the update. The lady told me it wasn't allowing my phone to do the update. She couldn't figure out why. But didn't seem like she was trying all that hard either.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
How do I back up my phone so I can do a reset and get the new software? This is ridiculous that it won't work...

Also I went to best buy to have them do the update. The lady told me it wasn't allowing my phone to do the update. She couldn't figure out why. But didn't seem like she was trying all that hard either.

Smart Switch

hlanclos

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Why do you ask about the noise when launching the camera? I seem to have that same problem and no one seems to know what I'm talking about when I contact Samsung.

Ben Peterson

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I have read the rounded icons (ala Note 5) came with the 5.1.1 update for the S6. My question is if the stock apps were also updated? I have 5.1.1 on my tab S2 and the Samsung stock email app gui is a vast improvement over the one I have with my AT&T Note 4. I am considering getting a smaller phone and if the stock apps which I need for work are the same as on the tab S2 I will probably pick up an S6. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12