I wanted a g4, because all the popular reviewers said that s6 had a poor battery life . Since I am a power user that's a very important aspect for me .
    Long story short I ended with an s6 international version, and I must say I am very impressed with the battery life.
    Screenshots attached. I got 6 hours of screen on time with around 12 hours of use. The things I did were since I was at home was mostly on WiFi, location off, account sync turned off, and brightness set to auto which was about 20-25% was adequate .
    Most of the time it was Facebook and browsing the Web with other social media apps. Around an hour worth of gaming (asphalt 8, minion rush, clash of clans ) and around half an hour of video streaming .
    This is my normal use I rarely use location or account sync

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails impressed with battery life-331.jpg   impressed with battery life-332.jpg  
    09-26-2015 10:02 AM
    That's impressive. Do you have all the samsung bloatware disabled? I get half of your SOT.

I wonder if it's because of location and sync or the fact you have the international variant. It would be great to see a battery comparison of all the S6 variants using the same software settings, configuration, and carrier. (Excluding sprint/verizon)
    09-26-2015 04:26 PM
    There is almost very little bloat in the international version. I disabled s voice and Samsung gear and that's it .
    Not sure about location but disabling auto sync definitely made a difference. Facebook use to be on top of battery use while I had auto sync on. As well as brightness don't think you need more than 20% indoors maybe because of super AMOLED display. Btw this is my third day with the s6 . Let see how the battery life goes from there.

09-26-2015 11:36 PM
    The next charge

Attached Thumbnails impressed with battery life-392.jpg  
    09-27-2015 02:38 AM