Hi I've had my s6 edge for just under a couple of months now, starting to have a lot of problems with both cameras.

the main camera has developed a black blurred mark just off the centre of the shot, the shop claimed it was my fault as i must have caused it myself, although they could not find a mark on the glass that could cause the mark to show up when trying to take a photo. could this be something that has happened to the camera itself?

as for the front camera, not that i use it at all, but my daughter was taking a selfie earlier and theres a purple/blueish sort of mark in the photo.

has anyone else had this problem?

i can't get a hold of samsung support till tomorrow either as they don't work a sunday for some reason.
    09-27-2015 03:45 AM
    Try slapping the upper part of your phone (camera area) gently into your hand. Take a picture and see if the dark spot on the main camera has moved. You may have gotten some dirt (or left-over residue) in there. If it doesn't, then you probably have a bad camera module and dealing with Samsung support or trying to exchange with the store are your only choices.

*** EDIT:
    Just out of curiosity: You did remove all plastic covers, right? Even though the plastic cover on the back camera has a cutout, it can interfere with pictures. I just got a new Note 4 and when I took a pictures with the sticker still on, I had a violet hue. This was caused by the lens protector and, once I removed it, the camera was ok. Also, the flash / finger print sensor on the back have a protective film over it. This also can lead to disturbances when taking pictures. The following video on YouTube shows you how to get rid of them (for the led cover, skip to time index 2:32):

For the front camera: Do you use any kind of screen protectors that also cover the camera?
    09-27-2015 04:08 AM
    yeah i tried that, made no difference whats so ever, it always remains in the same place. shop wanted nothing to do with it. they said its an insurance job or try samsung but they rekoned i was wasting my time with them, i know its not my fault as theres not a single mark on the glass itself.
    09-27-2015 04:14 AM
    Sorry to hear that! Double check the store's return and exchange policy. If you're still within the margins, insist on an exchange.
    09-27-2015 04:19 AM
    yeah there off, the shop took them off when i bought it.
    09-27-2015 04:19 AM
    yeah there off, the shop took them off when i bought it.
    Even the one on the back LED? I doubt that. Check time index 2:32 in the above video.
    09-27-2015 04:21 AM