Hi Guys, need a bit of help, recently moved from a very reliable S3 to a S6. I set up my 2 business email accounts with IMAP, everything worked fine for about 2 weeks, then my default account would not consistently download emails, so I could see them on my laptop inbox but nothing on the phone, then the IMAP sync function on the default account would not work from my laptop to S6, it would work the other way, so i can delete or move emails into my various folders via mt S6 but not via my laptop. The strange thing is that he secondary email account works fine, receives email fine, IMAP works and syncs fine all working good. So I decided 2 days ago to delete both email accounts and set up again, everything worked fine but today its back to the original status of my default account not syncing from my desktop/laptop. The settings for both email accounts are the same.

Any suggestions or solutions will be greatly appreciated as the phone is primarily used for business and i get over 200 emails a day.
    09-30-2015 06:19 AM
    I'm also having the same issue. Have you found any resolution?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-04-2015 07:01 PM
    I've removed and re-added my accounts continuously. IMAP on the S6 Edge is ridiculously broken. I also have a Galaxy Tab S and that works fine (using the Tablet Samsung email app).

I finally gave up and sideloaded the stock Google email app - works perfectly and no issues.
    10-30-2015 03:54 PM