hi guys

so i have had my s6 for about a month now and so far so good however i do have a few issues. when i want to dial a number and i press the numbers ( i order to find name of person im ringing) it takes a while for the names to appear wereas my s3 was much more responsive. if i pressed 6 instantly all the names begining with m n o would pop up. is there any fix for this?

also on two occasions i tried using google maps. on my s3 it would give me 3 alternative routes but s6 only giving me one. it also keeps losing gps signal and the map is very out of sync it would show me on the wrong road. any ideas why this is and how i can fix?
    09-30-2015 11:25 AM
    On the GPS issue-

Remove any case, and especially a metal bumper and see if it improves. I tried a couple metal bumpers and they interfere terribly with GPS.

Make sure your GPS is set to use Wi-Fi, GPS and mobile networks. It is possible to have different apps using different settings, so make sure they are not set incorrectly.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-30-2015 06:53 PM
    The Google maps is an easy one. They changed the look. If you look at the main route in blue there will be 2 routes in grey. Press on them for your alternative routes. Also make sure your location says high accuracy.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-30-2015 07:30 PM
    thanks for the help, i took your advice and removed the metal case around the edges and the gps worked perfect. what about the keypad issue though? why does it take so long for the contacts details to come up once i press the numbers or spell their names or is this normal with s6?
    10-03-2015 11:44 AM