Samsung front logo

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
It's a stupid question but, my brother and I both have the S6 in gold.

However, the front logo on his phone has a more "shiny" finished Samsung written on it. While mine has a more subtle grayish Samsung branding.

I don't understand why that is. Theyre both original and not fake. I've tested both devices in every way I can they're all very similar.

And everywhere I looked I saw that the branding is the same as it's on his phone. Not mine.

My question is, does anybody of you out there also has a phone with a less shiny Samsung branding on the front?

Should I be worried?

Posted via the Android Central App

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty that's just the way they come. Every platinum gold s6/s6 edge I've seen has a more "shiny" branding with a black outline

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I think it depends on when you bought it. I bought my s6 the say it came out and my Samsung logo has a black border around it but my friend got his 3 months ago and his doesn't have that border.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Yes I think you're right. It depends on the region where the phone is manufactured. I've seen many reviews of the gold S6. Some have the border but some of them don't.

I'm just glad I saw the ones without any border on the Web too. I feel better now.

Thank you for your replies.