for the first when I was exploring buying the s6 I came across Gold Platinium in the T- Mobile store and thought it was to over the top for me and had lots of fingerprints on it. I was surfing YouTube of person unboxing Edge or Edge + in "Silver".

Does the S6 come in silver?

Came across Topaz Blue too; but still undecided what to think about it for now.

Now, I am going back and take a closer look at Gold! LOL,
    10-05-2015 11:42 AM
    for the first when I was exploring buying the s6 I came across Gold Platinium in the T- Mobile store and thought it was to over the top for me and had lots of fingerprints on it. I was surfing YouTube of person unboxing Edge or Edge + in "Silver".

Does the S6 come in silver?

Came across Topaz Blue too; but still undecided what to think about it for now.

Now, I am going back and take a closer look at Gold! LOL,
    No. Only the Note 5 and the S6 edge plus comes in the Titanium Silver color.

The S6 comes in Pearl White, Black Sapphire, platinum gold and Blue topaz.

The S6 edge doesn't have the Blue topaz color, it instead has the Emerald Green color which I think is the best color on any phone EVER!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-05-2015 01:47 PM
    Thank mhinc, Rizwan!

Now I not sure if I want to go with Sapphire Black in the S6 or go with the big Note 5 in Silver color! really like the splash silver color at the moment!
    10-06-2015 11:38 AM
    Thank mhinc, Rizwan!

Now I not sure if I want to go with Sapphire Black in the S6 or go with the big Note 5 in Silver color! really like the splash silver color at the moment!
    Remember that the Silver color is only available for International versions not for US carriers, so if you decide to do that take in consideration that you will need to find an Unlocked International version for it.
    10-06-2015 01:07 PM
    Thank mhinc, Rizwan!

I would say go for the Gold Platinum. I know I know it's too flashy. I felt the same way. Trust me. This gold is nothing like you've ever experienced before. It's brown it's silver it depends on the lighting but I can't stress the fact enough that this Gold color IS beautiful and SO unique.

I never ever thought I'd own a mirror finished Gold phone but I do now. And I absolutely love it. It's so unique. And once you get it, it doesn't feel flashy at all. It just feels premium.

I'm in love with this color and I don't think I can ever go back to a black or white colors again.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-06-2015 01:52 PM