Alright so I'm currently having issues with my phone as every time someone tries to call me, or send me a text message it doesn't go through. However, I'm able to call or send texts messages to them just not the other way around. The only temporary solutions that worked for me so far was restarting my phone but a few minutes later I won't be able to receive calls or texts again. I'm with Rogers.

Anyone else having these problems? Solutions?
    10-08-2015 08:07 PM
    First start out by taking out the sim and reseating it. Next try wiping the cache data via recovery. If you still dont have any success, factory reset via recovery mode.

The wiping cache is always a good idea after an update. If problems start after an update and doesn't fix with clearing cache, it's always highly recommended to do a factory reset.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    10-08-2015 09:18 PM
    Alright so I'm currently having issues with my phone as every time someone tries to call me, or send me a text message it doesn't go through. However, I'm able to call or send texts messages to them just not the other way around. The only temporary solutions that worked for me so far was restarting my phone but a few minutes later I won't be able to receive calls or texts again. I'm with Rogers.

Anyone else having these problems? Solutions?
    How many bars of 4g reception do you have? If you downgrade to 3g can you recieve calls?

dreaming of electric sheep
    10-08-2015 09:33 PM