Hot stuff.

mwboost

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Got another S6 today in Blue on contract.
After that i was busy out and about for the rest of the day doing things for the next 2-3 hours.

The phone was left in the box and bag the whole time.With me or in the car. I got home and noticed the bag was fairly warm.Thought ok thats just from being in the car as it was warm in there.

Pulled the S6 box out of the bag. And damn it was hot. Pulled the phone out and it was crazy hot.Almost couldn't hold it.

The salesperson put the phone back in the box the wrong way after putting the sim in. So for 3 hours the phone was constantly having the power button pressed and turning on and off. As it was'nt sitting in the cut outs.

I'm not angry or anything at them.Easy mistake i guess.

Though just wondering does anyone think it could of done the phone any harm??

I'm pretty sure it did'nt and don't think it would harm it but still just curious.

Cheers.

Last edited:

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Got another S6 today in Blue on contract.
After that i was busy out and about for the rest of the day doing things for the next 2-3 hours.

The phone was left in the box and bag the whole time.With me or in the car. I got home and noticed the bag was fairly warm.Thought ok thats just from being in the car as it was warm in there.

Pulled the S6 box out of the bag. And damn it was hot. Pulled the phone out and it was crazy hot.Almost couldn't hold it.

The salesperson put the phone back in the box the wrong way after putting the sim in. So for 3 hours the phone was constantly having the power button pressed and turning on and off. As it was'nt sitting in the cut outs.

I'm not angry or anything at them.Easy mistake i guess.

Though just wondering does anyone think it could of done the phone any harm??

I'm pretty sure it did'nt and don't think it would harm it but still just curious.

Cheers.

I'd go back and ask for another. Even if they won't then you're making them aware of what happened in case it fails soon, though you can't be assured they'll remember that in a few weeks.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I'd go back and ask for another. Even if they won't then you're making them aware of what happened in case it fails soon, though you can't be assured they'll remember that in a few weeks.

I agree. Go back and try and get a new one and if they won't make sure they make a not on your account saying that the salesman screwed up and that if something goes wrong from it that they're going to fix it

Posted via the Android Central App

nivohayon1582

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Please reply to me asap!
I got the blue topaz to and i have a question.
Is the back and menu buttons are white or they have a shade of orange?
Its very light orange.
Because i know it suposed to be white and mine are orange.
Please reply! Thank you

mwboost

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Please reply to me asap!
I got the blue topaz to and i have a question.
Is the back and menu buttons are white or they have a shade of orange?
Its very light orange.
Because i know it suposed to be white and mine are orange.
Please reply! Thank you

Yep they seem to be a different type of shade. I guess you could say kinda orange.

nivohayon1582

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Yep they seem to be a different type of shade. I guess you could say kinda orange.
Thank you! I thought i am the only one because i couldnt find anyone with blue topaz color so i didn't know if that was a problem with my device or it should be like that.
If you can please send me a photo of the color of the buttons.
Thank you!