If you have S6 in UAG case, have you ever dropped it? What kind of damages did the S6 suffer, if any?

Is there a S6 UAG case drop test on YouTube?(where the tester actually takes the S6 out of the UAG case to see if there was any damage to the glass back cover)

The reason that I'm asking is that I've searched YouTube for a long time and couldn't find a single one.... there just doesn't seem to be any drop test video of S6 in UAG case that shows the glass back cover condition after the drop.....

Thanks!
    10-11-2015 12:12 PM
    I have the uag navigator.
    My phone fell 6 times.
    3 times on the side
    1 time on the front
    And 2 times on the back
    U didnt see any damage to the case or the phone.
    This is the best case i have ever used!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-12-2015 07:17 AM
    I have the uag navigator.
    My phone fell 6 times.
    3 times on the side
    1 time on the front
    And 2 times on the back
    U didnt see any damage to the case or the phone.
    This is the best case i have ever used!

so there was no damage to the glass back cover of the S6 at all? that's cool!
    10-12-2015 10:40 AM
    If you have S6 in UAG case, have you ever dropped it? What kind of damages did the S6 suffer, if any?
    I'm using the UAG Maverick on my S6. A couple of months ago I accidentally dropped it from a height of 3.5' or so (just over a meter) onto my concrete driveway. It landed on the bottom-left corner, bounced slightly, and landed face down. Zero damage to the phone, and it didn't even scuff the case, I was quite relieved.

I've tried a couple of Spigen models since, mainly for cosmetic reasons, but I'm sticking with the UAG because I feel it offers superior drop protection. Absolutely love the case.
    10-12-2015 03:08 PM
    10-12-2015 04:32 PM
    I have the Maverick on my Note Edge (I know I know, not a S6), put the case on, and began admiring it outside the auto shop where I was getting my brakes done and dropped it face down on the concrete (on accident!). I picked it up and nothing.

I've had a UAG on every phone I've owned, which is a bit, and sat on eBay for weeks trying to get one for my Note Edge. I will have a UAG for every phone I have regardless of what it is.
    10-13-2015 03:21 PM
    so there was no damage to the glass back cover of the S6 at all? that's cool!
    Not even a small crack!
    I also use back and front glass protector from amazon and the back glass protector doesnt interrupt the case to close all the way.
    Awesome case! The case and the phone doesnt get any damage at all! The best case i have ever used ever!!!

10-14-2015 05:01 AM