How do I turn off Voice Mail?

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I changed my voicemail into voice to text by entering a code into the dialer. The code was given to me by my service provider 'Telstra' . I can't remember what the code was but you need to speak to the right person, maybe go in store.

dreaming of electric sheep

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I just got an S6 from Metropcs and I hate voice mail. How do I turn it off completely?
open phone app then go to
more - settings - more settings - call forwarding - voice call
there you will see that your calls are diverted to voice mail number for different situations. disable the ones you dont need but make a note of the number first

anon(9681881)

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
open phone app then go to
more - settings - more settings - call forwarding - voice call
there you will see that your calls are diverted to voice mail number for different situations. disable the ones you dont need but make a note of the number first

That did not work. If I change the number or try to turn it off I get an error message that it is unsupported by my carrier.

anon(9681881)

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I changed my voicemail into voice to text by entering a code into the dialer. The code was given to me by my service provider 'Telstra' . I can't remember what the code was but you need to speak to the right person, maybe go in store.
That won't work because I don't want to get a text message. I want the caller to reach a dead end. I get too many wrong numbers. If I don't answer the phone then they leave a voice mail. If I talk to them they never understand to take the phone number out of their phone book and end up calling again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan