Why has my Samsung Galaxy S6 fast charging stopped working?

jaxmistry

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S6 fast charging has stopped working...

This has happened 3rd time...1st time i gave to service center they took 2 days and changed "sub unit" of charging...with in 2 days this was 2nd time it stopped working again i had to again submit mine cell n they gave me after 12 to 14 days.......this is mine 3rd time
It has been 4 months this is happening 3rd time again

Please suggest me what to do ??

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 fast charging has stopped working...

Welcome to the forums. Have you tried a different cable?

jaxmistry

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site

yes i have tired different cable and different adapter.......mine friends S6 gets fast charge from mine charger.

Rush01

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

My wife S6 has the same problem. Even with different charger and cable it won't go fast. I've read that it might be a issue with the USB port of the phone, since it also does not recognize in USB mode anymore on the computer.
Since the fast charger has a communication protocol between the phone and the charger, it might explain why a broken data USB connector can affect the fast charger mode.
Now Ive seen that the USB connector is in a daughter board, so it would not be crazy expansive to replace, but I just can't find it for selling!
Does anyone knows where I could find it for sale?

hemant#IM

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

Hi, I have exactly the same issue as yours where the fast charging stopped working and doesnt get recognised with computer too. Somehow it only finds the phone in USB mode. Currently i am using wireless charging for quick charging but that still takes good 2.5 hours :(. Any help would be appreciated. I have shown to Samsung in China and they told me they have to send it to the factory which will take 7 - 14 days stupid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech