Get Samsung Pay for Verizon now

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Samsung pay and Android pay are two different things apps all together

I thought so. I'm not currently interested in either of them at the moment as I live in a really small, rural area, but I'll let them hang out on my phone if they so desire. I've only caught snippets of the different Pay options.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'll wait for it on the Play store. While I appreciate options, I'd rather use a program given the fact I'm putting bank info to the app.

It's in the play store now but I'm having the same issue as all the other people in the app review comments are. Supposedly it'll work in the 20th? We'll see. And I did install the OTA this past week.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.samsung.android.spay&token=1au8d72F

Posted via the Android Central App and my Galaxy S6

Attachments

• 13770.jpg
    13770.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 13771.jpg
    13771.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 71

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
No offense but I'd scan it for malware before installing or running it. It's moot since it's working but I made a payment with it a couple weeks ago or so already so yeah, it should be working now.

Posted via the Android Central App

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Pay is made by Samsung for only the Samsung phones. Android pay is made by Google for more phones in general.

Tim Caldwell

May 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for that info ... So if that's the case, entering Credit Card info in BOTH apps ends up with credit card info being saved & managed by 2 different companies, right? (Google & Samsung). ... hmmmm .....

linuxalien

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that info ... So if that's the case, entering Credit Card info in BOTH apps ends up with credit card info being saved & managed by 2 different companies, right? (Google & Samsung). ... hmmmm .....

Yup, it's two different instances of your credit card info being out there but if you buy from Google play already it's no big deal I suppose. I've used both and they work fine. My info is safe so far and hopefully continues to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol