Is it possible to downgrade from 5.1.1 to 5.0.2?

ad19

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I recently upgraded to 5.1.1 on Telus and now I am having the network connectivity issues that have been reported on other threads. Specifically, when I am on WiFi and have LTE enabled, all phone calls go directly to voicemail when someone tried to call. If I turn of LTE it seems to work fine.
I am assuming it's an issue with LTE and 5.1.1 so just wondering if anyone knows of a way to downgrade to 5.0.2

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I recently upgraded to 5.1.1 on Telus and now I am having the network connectivity issues that have been reported on other threads. Specifically, when I am on WiFi and have LTE enabled, all phone calls go directly to voicemail when someone tried to call. If I turn of LTE it seems to work fine.
I am assuming it's an issue with LTE and 5.1.1 so just wondering if anyone knows of a way to downgrade to 5.0.2

Have you cleared system cache since the update?

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah all the Canadian S6 are affected by this bug and it's getting me to the point where I'm going to sell my phone. I need my calling functionality to work as its vital to both school and work, it been over a month and neither Samsung nor the carriers are acknowledging to fix the bug.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ad19

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah all the Canadian S6 are affected by this bug and it's getting me to the point where I'm going to sell my phone. I need my calling functionality to work as its vital to both school and work, it been over a month and neither Samsung nor the carriers are acknowledging to fix the bug.

The Telus rep on the phone did acknowledge the problem and said there are currently just over 300 tickets open that are dealing with this exact issue. From the notes he was reading, they are waiting on an update from Samsung to fix it.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Sorry to say but its not all Canadian S6, but definitely a high number. I may be in the lucky group not affected. Really hope things get figured out soon for everyone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams