Text messages with video

Cooldrewf

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Do u now how to change the video resizing the video quality so low when I text it because I record in 4k but when I text it, it changes to like 360p or something like that and you can't even see anything. . Is there a way to fix this??

Posted via the Android Central App

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Do u now how to change the video resizing the video quality so low when I text it because I record in 4k but when I text it, it changes to like 360p or something like that and you can't even see anything. . Is there a way to fix this??

Posted via the Android Central App
These are limitations enforced by the carriers. Nothing you can do, I'm afraid.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
At 4k, you won't even be able to email that to people. You need a third party file sharing app. Not a third party messenger app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Isn't iMessage different from normal texts? If you can share high res videos via iMessage from iPhone to iPhone, I'm sure they are using dedicated servers. It pretty much acts like a third party texting app would on android.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ellenn

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
what app did you use? I"m looking for one that will automatically compress the videos or make it so I can send via text, and it will also actually show as sent message for that person