I have an S6 and when I play media over the headphones, why can I hardly hear it?

A

AC Question

I have an S6 and when I play media over the headphones I can hardly hear it

When i play media, even at top volume I can hardly hear it. I have set my media volume to max. I can hear system sounds and other sounds absolutely fine.

I have tried several different files and several different media players and I have the same problem with all of them. Please help!!?

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: I have an S6 and when I play media over the headphones I can hardly hear it

Did you get the warning message about loud music? If not, you haven't turned your media volume up high enough. This has to be done while the music is playing.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

I use the headphone jack on my S6 daily with no volume issues. I also use a Bluetooth connection through my car's system with no problems. Both play through the media audio channel. Did you possibly install a 3rd party app that controls the volume settings? I would suggest doing a factory reset and see if that fixes the problem, otherwise it sounds like a hardware issue.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Make sure headphones are fully plugged in? Make sure the media volume is being turned up, not ring tone or system volume.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol