I upgraded from 5.02 last night and now my Contacts are messaged up.
    When I log in via a web browser (desktop) my Contacts appear as normal but some (starred) do not appear on my phone.

Any suggestions? I did try re-syncing but no luck.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    10-21-2015 10:41 AM
    To be clear, all of these contacts are on your Google Contacts, correct?

Open the Contacts app, tap Menu (or More), and look for an option to select which accounts or which contacts to display. Make sure all contacts are being displayed.

If that doesn't help, go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your account] and uncheck Contacts. Then check it again. Does that make a difference?
    10-21-2015 11:08 AM
    Thanks but that didn't seem to work. I ended up Resetting my phone and my Contacts are back to Normal.

-Rich

To be clear, all of these contacts are on your Google Contacts, correct?

Open the Contacts app, tap Menu (or More), and look for an option to select which accounts or which contacts to display. Make sure all contacts are being displayed.

If that doesn't help, go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your account] and uncheck Contacts. Then check it again. Does that make a difference?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-21-2015 01:21 PM
    Glad you solved it! It might have also been helpful to go to Settings>Accounts-Google, remove your Google account completely, then add it back again (which might have saved the hassle of a full factory reset). Sorry I didn't get to that step with you!
    richv77 likes this.
    10-21-2015 06:51 PM
    Resetting the phone wasn't that bad at all. It feels like a new phone now. I did not restore all data and apps.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

-Rich

Glad you solved it! It might have also been helpful to go to Settings>Accounts-Google, remove your Google account completely, then add it back again (which might have saved the hassle of a full factory reset). Sorry I didn't get to that step with you!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-22-2015 07:41 AM