Can anyone tell me why am i getting sound out of only one speaker on plugged headsets while listening to the video recordings i made? Music, and other apps work fine.
    And why is my home button loose?
    Im scared to use fingerprint scanner cause i think i might damage it over time...
    Anyone else has similar problems? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-28-2015 10:28 AM
    Don't really know what's wrong with your headphones but the home button being loose is a common manufacturing issue and you'll find lots of threads and discussions on it.

Long story short. If it bothers you that much, go to the store and get a replacement. Otherwise it won't be an issue ever. It isn't broken or anything. It won't get worse over time. It will stay as it is. A little loose. Working perfectly fine.

10-28-2015 11:15 AM
    Headphones are perfectly fine, i hsve 2 of them worth more than 50 bucks.. But for some reason whenever i record a video and play it through my headphones, i can hear it only through one speaker...
    Anyways, i have bought my phone as used on ebay, and when i checked its imei, it said the warranty lasts till 2017th... Its an unlocked international version... And i am traveling back to serbia from usa tomorow.... If i ever needed a replacement, would i be able to get it from europe? Thank you very much in advance

10-28-2015 11:23 AM
    I'm almost positive that you have no valid warranty on the phone. Most manufacturers only honor warranty claims to the original owner and if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer.

You might be lucky enough that the original owner never registered the phone, but I wouldn't bank on that.

If I were you, I'd definitely look at a third party insurance company that will work for you oversees.

10-28-2015 03:40 PM
    Ohh damnit, anyone else positive on this? My friend bought an iphone the same way as i did, and he got a replacement instantly

10-28-2015 03:47 PM
    Manufacture warranty covers the phone for 1 year if it's covered under the manufacture warranty. Doesn't matter how many times it has switched hands. Extended warranties on the other hand is a different story.
    10-28-2015 06:32 PM
    He said it was purchased this year, so i guess its still up? And s6 was released this year so yea?
    Im basically interested in, since my device is international version, could i replace it in Serbia( Europe) for a new one? Thanks
    10-28-2015 10:26 PM
    The GS6 was first released April 10, 2015 so all phones will be under warranty until at least April 10th. Now that closer we get to 4/10/16 I'm sure Samsung is gonna start requiring proof of purchase to covering the 1 year warranty.

You can contact Samsung to see what they say. They will not simply replace the phone with a new one. They will have you ship it to them, they will repair it, and ship it back to you. Normally a 2 week turn around estimated by them but I've seen people get their phones back much quicker. If they for some reason can not repair your device they will replace it with a certified refurbished phone.
    10-29-2015 04:13 AM
    When you are recording, are you using headphones with a mic to record your voice?

What app are you using to record?
    10-29-2015 04:15 AM
    Well if it were me and the device is faulty... it's not an app issue... I'd take it back to a Samsung Shop.

I've been to my local one for a couple of problems and never have I been asked for proof of purchase. They simply book it in and sort it.

Even for systems updates... when I want them before my carrier decides to release! A blag of sorts is all it takes.

I'd first check the video recording issue. Are you recording through the device mic or through the headset mic? Try both. Are you using the stock app for video recording? If not try it, if so try downloading an alternative. If both try un-installing any other add on video app. And resetting the stock app and restarting your phone.

The centre button issue. Mine is not loose. I have read many are. And it's not an issue. You could try the Samsung shop. They'd know instantly.

10-29-2015 04:29 AM
    Let it go and enjoy your phone.Nothing will happen with this button.
    10-29-2015 06:14 AM
    Okay i have tried removing cameras cache and force stopping the app..
    Installed a new app called wondershare powercam.
    After a restart, original app still recorded videos which have payback only through one speaker, while the new app gave good normal results...
    I am not recording with the headphones on, nor do they have a mic.

You guys think hard reset would solve this? I cant do it yet cause im traveling to europe today, but in a few days...
    10-29-2015 07:06 AM
    Yep... do the dance!

Here's how...
    Turn off the device.
    Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time: Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key.When the phone vibrates, release the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset.’Press Power button to select.Press the Volume down key until ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is highlighted.Press Power button to select and start the master reset.When the master reset is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.Press the Power key to restart the device.

10-29-2015 12:40 PM
    Just wanted to point out that on the Samsung site, under warranty information it says "The warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser and continuing for the following specified period of time after that date. "

It seems that I was wrong, and you should be covered. The article says device warranties last 1 year from original date of purchase.

10-30-2015 08:05 AM
    Bad news...i have reseted my device 2 times and accidently even deleted everything i had on my phone...currently in another topic.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ml#post4790269

Anyways , the hard reset did not do any good. First recording tho , had sound from one speaker for 2 seconds , and then transfered to the second one , and then i tried recording again , and i havent had any success rate since...
    10-30-2015 04:52 PM