I have the S6, got it about 2 months ago. One of my friends added myself and six others to a group text message. Five of the six have iPhones, and I can see their messages just fine. The sixth person has an Android (I'm not sure which one precisely, but it is a newer phone), and in group messages I do not see the content of the message - just a name and a blank message bubble. When this person sends pictures in group message, I can see them just fine, and on an individual level, we can send texts back and forth no problem. When I "view message details" in the group message, the "missing" text on my phone shows up as 0kb. I've tried unchecking the "group message" box, and turned on enhanced messaging. Restarting my phone has not worked either. This is extremely frustrating, since I cannot read the other person's text in group. I am the only one with this issue - the other Android user can see my texts in the group message just fine. Any suggestions?
    10-29-2015 08:02 AM