Lolerica Smekerica

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I have accidently hard reseted my S6 phone , without remembering that i have so much pictures and videos from usa from this summer , and its the worst day ever...
No backup was done before that i think , and i have tried this program called Wondershare Dr fone , which was suggested by one of my friends to restore the phone's data.
Basically it went somewhere to 60 + percent , and it said the device might not be supported , and phone has to be rooted first.
Firstly i am having this problem where my video recordings wont play on both speakers on headset , and rooting the phone will void my warranty , right ? So i could not get a replacement , or whatever .
On the other side , i dont even know what a root is , and is there a chance to get my pictures and videos restored ?
Thanks !!!!

Lolerica Smekerica

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
They are not backed up anywhere . I tried backing them up on dropbox before , and there is 50 % of the stuff there , cause my dropbox is full.
Is it possible to get eveyrthing back with a program or something?

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
They are not backed up anywhere . I tried backing them up on dropbox before , and there is 50 % of the stuff there , cause my dropbox is full.
Is it possible to get eveyrthing back with a program or something?

I bet the FBI could do it, but you'd have to commit a pretty heinous crime to find out. Your call, but probably not worth it...

Sathu777

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
The more you use your phone the less you can restore BTW......

Google account is the only thing you can try u guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC