How do I turn off bottom right corner pop out shortcut quick settings?

iainnash

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
1. Go ES file Explorer
2. Es sweep
3. Off

You are a God amongst men. I had guessed it was related ot ES explorer but don't know the app that well. A colleague installed it on my work phone and it had broken Kids Mode - meaning that my son kept changing my phone settings while he was playing on it.

Highly annoying. My menu looked just like the above images. This worked. Thank you.

Beaumont1999

May 24, 2018
Visit site
I recently began to have this problem with my Galaxy S8. Turns out that when I got rid of my free Antivirus Virus Cleaner from NQ security Lab the problem went away.

Ryxis

Jun 23, 2018
Visit site
Re: how to turn off bottom right corner pop out "shortcut quick settings" ?

Dear all,

i am using S6 and somehow or rather this bottom right corner keep popping out this half semi circle with all the quick settings tools.
it seems to be happens when i swipe up from the bottom right corner of the screen.
Possible to advise me how to close it please?

S6 new user

I have the AMC Security app and when I went to the AMC menu (top left) there was an item called AMC Swype. I turned it off and the annoying circle of shortcuts is gone. It was driving me crazy! Hope this helps

Last edited:

kuritan

Jul 22, 2018
Visit site
I had the same 'Lazy Swipe', and it was because of the "Antivirus Free" app. Must've been included in the latest update. You can turn it off in settings. F'n annoying. (I created an account here just to save someone else the frustration.)

Smart boy anky

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
i am using samsung j7 prime and somehow or rather this bottom right corner keep popping out this half semi circle with all the quick settings tools.
it seems to be happens when i swipe up from the bottom right corner of the screen.
Possible to advise me how to close it please?

marino2

Aug 29, 2018
Visit site
for me it was the cooler master app. in the settings, turn off the lazy swipe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180829-125706_Cooler Master.jpg
    Screenshot_20180829-125706_Cooler Master.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 12

marvel_68

Sep 1, 2018
Visit site
]i am using samsung j5 prime and bottom right corner keep popping out this half semi circle with all the quick settings tools.
it seems to be happens when i swipe
plz help

Spunky12

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
I just recently installed Cool master so I checked & sure enough it had a spot called easy swipe which must be on when you install it so I turned it off. No more problems.

Nosheen Qureshi

Sep 29, 2018
Visit site
I went through all the apps everyone has mentioned on here and none of them were causing my one. Finally worked out mine was caused by Galaxy Wear which I hadn't even accessed. Only way I worked it out was to go to all my apps, go to the latest installed and went to the one I know I had not used (a fair few samsung ones pop up)

I disabled the app seeing I don't want it anyway and it finally went away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma