Random Contacts Disappear

ARZ17

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
So randomly when I woke up this morning, I picked up my s6 edge and a number of my contacts were flat out gone. I opened up my gmail account that I have my contacts saved too and they were all gone from there as well. Along with that, in my messages it used to link a few pictures to the names of people I was texting, but now all the pictures are gone, even of the contacts I didn't lose. Has anyone had this problem before? I tried resyncing and everything but that doesnt help because these contacts seem to have disappeared completely from gmail.

All of my edge contacts disappeared too. And again, I literally did nothing, this just happened when I checked my phone this morning.

beenybuns

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
This has happened to me twice in the last week and a half. Google does have a restore contact button, (on the actual gmail website>contacts>menu you can restore up to any point withinnthe last 30 days... but that doesnt help when youv'e spent all night updating peoples info just to lose it all :mad: I have an lg L90 (d415)