Hi , so after dealing with few issues before , i am left with 3 problems atm which i dont know how to fix...
    Before i start , i have done more than 3 factory resets , even one root and a fresh (my own country's) firmware , and nothing helped.

Problem number 1 - facebook app wont work under mobile data network no matter what i do.
    Problem number 2 - whenever i record a video via the camera integrated app , i would be able to hear the video just on one earbud on my headset. Using another app fixes this , but i dont want to use any other app but the native one.
    Problem number 3 - fingerprint lock works just about as 40 % ...
    Can anyone help me fix
    this somehow ? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-03-2015 01:26 PM
    After all that you've done, I'd suspect some issue with the hardware. Not sure if rooting would have voided the warranty--it'd be worth contacting Samsung about warranty repair or replacement.
    11-03-2015 02:26 PM
    I have also unrooted it to factory firmware 5.1.1 and i had all these issues when i got the phone...

Who should i contact cause i bought the phone in USA and it is the international version ?
    11-03-2015 02:30 PM
    I'd start by calling 800-SAMSUNG in the US, and see if they direct you to some international support center.
    11-03-2015 04:50 PM
    So nobody thinks there is a way to fix this by myself or ?
    11-03-2015 06:13 PM
    The service center refused to fix or replace the phone causr it was purchased in the usa ... No matter that its international version.
    My main concern is the video recorder which wont record audio on both speakers wether it was a headset , or external speakers... It playbacks through only one instead of 2.
    Voice recorder works just fine so i am wondering how is that possible , since same mic is used i think ?

11-04-2015 11:46 AM
    The video recorder uses two mics for stereo sound. One is the primary phone mic near your mouth; the other is on the top edge of the phone (or near it). If one of those is blocked or clogged with debris (or if it's otherwise faulty), then it will only record on one side, not both. That might be why you're only getting sound from one speaker.
    11-04-2015 06:51 PM
    Hmm , currently people are telling me that when they hear me on the voice call that it isnt good quality either , like im echoish , or far away... Oh damn...

11-05-2015 11:38 AM
    Register the same finger or thumb multiple times into the fingerprint scanner.
    That solved the problem for me

11-05-2015 12:18 PM
    Hmm , currently people are telling me that when they hear me on the voice call that it isnt good quality either , like im echoish , or far away
    This can happen sometimes because of a case that isn't designed correctly for the phone. Try it without the case (if you have one on).
    11-05-2015 06:17 PM
    This can happen sometimes because of a case that isn't designed correctly for the phone. Try it without the case (if you have one on).
    It happens with or without it. People are complaining on the quality of my voice , like im in a tunnel or something.
    Also i wanted to ask , how is it possible that the voice recording gets the audio rec normally while the camera app doesnt ? I know you said camera uses 2 mics , but doesnt voice recorder aswell ?
    I bought this as a new phone btw , just an opened box so it costed like 20% cheaper.
    Now officials wont service it...cuz it was bought in the USA , yet its an international version.

11-05-2015 08:10 PM
    Not sure about the voice quality issue. It might be a hardware problem, tied into everything else.

Regarding the difference between voice recording and video recording--the videocamera will use both microphones for stereo recording. The voice recorder probably just uses one microphone, which might be the mic that doesn't seem to be recording anything.

Did you also look for a Samsung Global or Samsung International support number?
    11-05-2015 10:59 PM
    Took the phone to official repair centre and they said the phone wasnt made for our region or something by typing some numbers in the phone dialer...damnit , i guess im giving up

11-17-2015 07:48 PM