Things you hate about Galaxy S6?

jkulmtd

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
Its a very small list - but if I had to pick something I would say the reception.

Sometimes my signal strength isn't as good as it should be being inner city but it's still more than enough for what I use it for

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Small battery, but the fast charging more than makes up for it considering I can charge 35-40% in half hour

Posted via the Android Central App

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't hate anything about this phone. I would take a bigger battery and make the back flush with the camera hump, but the battery now is just fine for me.

Mst99

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I hate the glass back. It slides off everything without a case and is another piece of glass to worry about. How can having two glass sides ever been thought to be a good idea? The S6 is as slippery as an ice cube in the hand naked. On the plus side, it's super thin even with a case on.

Ryan Tomkins1

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Battery life and non-removable battery is huge for me. Although it charges fast, when you don't have access to a charger, it would be nice to swap out a fully charged battery. Sometimes reception is a little sketchy too.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I hate the glass back. It slides off everything without a case and is another piece of glass to worry about. How can having two glass sides ever been thought to be a good idea? The S6 is as slippery as an ice cube in the hand naked. On the plus side, it's super thin even with a case on.
Much better build quality than plastic or metal.

Saros

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
There's nothing I hate about the S6 as my experience with the phone has been very good, I only have minor complaints. Primarily:

• No independent setting for lock screen duration/timeout
  • No way to forget Wi-Fi networks which are out of range
I'm quite surprised these two issues fell through the cracks and have yet to be addressed. My only other gripes are with AT&T for monkeying with intended Samsung features and apps. This will be my last carrier-branded phone anyway, so I'll fix that next time around.

LSXGMC

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Reception. Can't say I've used the phone to it's full potential otherwise because the reception issues have me frustrated enough that it is sitting on a shelf in favour of a phone 2 generations older.

Shon123

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
The poor battery life has been making me angry for a while now! That's the only gripe I have about this phone.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I know the feeling... I have a clear case but really want to go naked (well, with dbrand skin). Too slippery though...

The panda has spoken

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Only thing that gets me with the phone at times is even having this phone since launch is the battery can be very inconsistent. One day I can not use it much and it will last great and another I can have similar or even less usage and the battery drains like crazy. I hate keeping it on the charger in my car all the time but I have to have it for work, actually thought about getting the turbo 2 for a minute this week but have decided not to change right now due to everything else being great on this phone.

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I will +1 on comments above and add that many people have isolated issues which other users can not replicate. Such as my texting apps can not keep track of the conversation I am having, if I leave it for another app and return I will see an entirely different conversation which frustrates me. The phone also does not listen to OK GOOGLE unless you continuously adjust the settings,

This is my First Samsung phone and probably will look elsewhere the next time I can upgrade. Love the Screen and Camera!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar