11-15-2015 01:56 PM
43 12
tools
    feel free to reply with the things you hate about your SGS6?
    11-11-2015 08:11 AM
    Its a very small list - but if I had to pick something I would say the reception.

Sometimes my signal strength isn't as good as it should be being inner city but it's still more than enough for what I use it for
    rando991 likes this.
    11-11-2015 08:25 AM
    Reception and the battery life. At least it charges fast😀
    11-11-2015 08:32 AM
    Now I think I should buy this phone finally wont regret! isnt it?
    11-11-2015 10:12 AM
    Small battery, but the fast charging more than makes up for it considering I can charge 35-40% in half hour

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-11-2015 10:29 AM
    Hate the fact that it's so pretty that I can't rock it without a case.

11-11-2015 11:10 AM
    I don't hate anything about this phone. I would take a bigger battery and make the back flush with the camera hump, but the battery now is just fine for me.
    Saros likes this.
    11-11-2015 12:13 PM
    I hate the glass back. It slides off everything without a case and is another piece of glass to worry about. How can having two glass sides ever been thought to be a good idea? The S6 is as slippery as an ice cube in the hand naked. On the plus side, it's super thin even with a case on.
    rando991 likes this.
    11-11-2015 12:37 PM
    Battery life and non-removable battery is huge for me. Although it charges fast, when you don't have access to a charger, it would be nice to swap out a fully charged battery. Sometimes reception is a little sketchy too.
    11-11-2015 12:52 PM
    go for transparent case
    rando991 likes this.
    11-11-2015 01:00 PM
    I hate the glass back. It slides off everything without a case and is another piece of glass to worry about. How can having two glass sides ever been thought to be a good idea? The S6 is as slippery as an ice cube in the hand naked. On the plus side, it's super thin even with a case on.
    Much better build quality than plastic or metal.
    11-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Battery size, Battery optimization, terrible cell reception.

dreaming of electric sheep
    11-11-2015 03:33 PM
    There's nothing I hate about the S6 as my experience with the phone has been very good, I only have minor complaints. Primarily:

• No independent setting for lock screen duration/timeout
    • No way to forget Wi-Fi networks which are out of range

I'm quite surprised these two issues fell through the cracks and have yet to be addressed. My only other gripes are with AT&T for monkeying with intended Samsung features and apps. This will be my last carrier-branded phone anyway, so I'll fix that next time around.
    11-11-2015 03:36 PM
    Much better build quality than plastic or metal.
    Until you drop it from more than a foot. The build is beautiful, under my plastic case.
    11-11-2015 04:38 PM
    Reception. Can't say I've used the phone to it's full potential otherwise because the reception issues have me frustrated enough that it is sitting on a shelf in favour of a phone 2 generations older.
    11-11-2015 06:03 PM
    Until you drop it from more than a foot. The build is beautiful, under my plastic case.
    I use a transparent case but it's just not the same. I really miss the feel of the M8 I had. If the camera was better on that phone I'd probably still be rocking it.
    11-11-2015 07:51 PM
    The poor battery life has been making me angry for a while now! That's the only gripe I have about this phone.
    11-12-2015 02:42 PM
    I know the feeling... I have a clear case but really want to go naked (well, with dbrand skin). Too slippery though...

The panda has spoken
    11-12-2015 02:58 PM
    Only thing that gets me with the phone at times is even having this phone since launch is the battery can be very inconsistent. One day I can not use it much and it will last great and another I can have similar or even less usage and the battery drains like crazy. I hate keeping it on the charger in my car all the time but I have to have it for work, actually thought about getting the turbo 2 for a minute this week but have decided not to change right now due to everything else being great on this phone.
    11-12-2015 09:55 PM
    I will +1 on comments above and add that many people have isolated issues which other users can not replicate. Such as my texting apps can not keep track of the conversation I am having, if I leave it for another app and return I will see an entirely different conversation which frustrates me. The phone also does not listen to OK GOOGLE unless you continuously adjust the settings,

This is my First Samsung phone and probably will look elsewhere the next time I can upgrade. Love the Screen and Camera!!
    11-13-2015 05:26 AM
    Things i hate? Reception and battery life.

Reception is great! Until it decides to drop calls, even in great service areas. Battery life is weak. I knew this going into it but like another poster said, it's inconsistent. One day it will last 16 hours and the next day, I'm lucky to get 12....it's disturbing when nothing has changed.

And I'm tired of hearing about how fast it charges as it somehow makes up for Samsungs lack of battery optimizations. For some it's not a big deal, but for others it's a killer as they can't be near an outlet 100 percent of the time. Yeah, it charges fast on quick charge but that doesn't help the guy working where no electricity is present for 12+ hours and the phone decides to be stupid and drain like a sack full of pus.

11-13-2015 06:05 AM
    Now I think I should buy this phone finally wont regret! isnt it?
    I like my S6, but why in the world would you buy the S6 when the S7 will be out in 4-5 months?
    11-13-2015 06:27 AM
    Forgot to mention, also hate the camera hump...I have to use the clear case (official) just so the back is flush. I'm OK with it naked, it's slippery but manageable. ..but the camera hump just isn't something I can't work with.

11-13-2015 08:27 AM
    Things i hate? Reception and battery life.

Reception is great! Until it decides to drop calls, even in great service areas. Battery life is weak. I knew this going into it but like another poster said, it's inconsistent. One day it will last 16 hours and the next day, I'm lucky to get 12....it's disturbing when nothing has changed.

And I'm tired of hearing about how fast it charges as it somehow makes up for Samsungs lack of battery optimizations. For some it's not a big deal, but for others it's a killer as they can't be near an outlet 100 percent of the time. Yeah, it charges fast on quick charge but that doesn't help the guy working where no electricity is present for 12+ hours and the phone decides to be stupid and drain like a sack full of pus.

I experience the some what unconsistent battery life on my s6. More so since the 5.1.1 update. The days I have higher battery drains, Google services and gpsd is always higher than normal.

I think anyone that has a job or life style that is gonna keep them away from electrical plugs for 12+ hours a day do good research before buying a phone. There are always portable chargers and such.
    11-13-2015 09:29 AM
    When I open the camera app and it starts buzzing. It's annoying as f***

11-13-2015 10:28 AM
43 12