Download Album keeps disappearing from Gallery

takehiro12

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I've had my phone for 4 months (Verizon Galaxy 6, 64GB) and this started happening only a couple weeks ago. My Download album keeps disappearing from the Gallery, as do all the pics I've saved to it. When I start saving again, the album reappears and begins to store pics (in this case from emails) but after a few days I'll notice it's gone again. Has anyone else experienced this or heard of a fix? Been looking through the forums but can't find a reference to this particular issue. Many thanks for your time.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Haven't came across this issue and seems to be an odd one. As always, it's a good prerequisite to wipe system cache via recovery. This will NOT wipe any personal data.

Next I'd try to wipe app cache via app manager.

Desarae Haynes

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Did you ever find a solution to this problem. I'm currently having the same exact issue and can't seem to figure out how to fix it. I tried to go to the built in app "My File" and I see the pictures in the download history but when I select them, it says "Unable to open file. The file was deleted, moved, or renamed." I never deleted, moved or renamed it. The album "download" in my gallery app just disappears after a day or so after I download something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante