Anyone else have issues with the Zagg glass screen protector and hall issues on the S6? Installed mine last night and its just about perfectly centered but still got halp around the edges...

Might pickup another from the local Bestbuy and try it again, the current one was from Amazon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-15-2015 11:04 AM
    It's a very common problem with Zagg GSP's. Reapplying another one will most likely result in the same issue.

This JETech GSP from Amazon is the absolutely great. It's what I went with and couldn't be happier about it. Great price too.
    pheatton likes this.
    11-15-2015 11:40 AM
    Had two from Bodyguardz, that had left and right edges not adhere to my wife's S6. Registered and sent a complaint to Bodyguardz but haven't heard back from them and that was three weeks ago. Tried Coolreal edge to edge, screen protector, but it's not case friendly...which means it pushes up the four corners of your screen protector preventing it from adhering properly. Going to try Zaag next, as I had real good results from that one on my S5
    pheatton likes this.
    11-15-2015 11:57 AM
    It's a very common problem with Zagg GSP's. Reapplying another one will most likely result in the same issue.

This JETech GSP from Amazon is the absolutely great. It's what I went with and couldn't be happier about it. Great price too.
    I'll check that one out tonight. I picked up on of the Zagg HDX ones, if it has the rubbery feel ill just return that. Shame the Glass on had the halo effect, really like it on my M8...

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-15-2015 04:03 PM