I guess my previous issue wasn't very clear. So I'll try this again.

Which Video recording option do you default to that provides a clean/clear playback after transferring the file to a Windows PC ? When I record at the max - UHD (60 FPS?) - it plays beautifully on my phone. But when I copy it to my Windows 10 laptop, the Media player plays it back,but it's nowhere as SMOOTH as it plays on my phone.

Is it preferable to record, say, at a setting of 30 FPS when planning to transfer to a computer? or is there a FREE app that I can grab to install on my Windows 10 system that will CORRECTLY play these higher resolution videos.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.
    11-18-2015 10:50 AM
    i think you need a good pc to play 4k videos or uhd how samsung calls it
    i have a quad core 3.4ghz cpu and when i play 4k videos the cpu is around 50% used but the video plays fine
    try recording a short 1 minute clip in all resolutions and see which one plays best on your pc
    i would recommend fhd because you have video stabilisation
    anything higher than that and you will lose video stabilisation
    but if you plan on recording static objects or if you really need more detail then go higher.
    also try downloading vlc media player on your pc and use that to play the video file
    11-18-2015 06:01 PM
    Thanks for your input & opinions on this .. I have a 2.4 Ghz with 6 GB memory, 64 bit .... HP Pavilion Laptop. I would be surprised if it is not "strong enough" to be able to support the videos I take with my phone ... but hey, this is Windows we're talking about .. lol .. I'll try playing with the various recording options & see if the 30 FPS options work better.
    11-19-2015 10:05 AM