12-07-2015 09:17 AM
226 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Usually for the best results I get rid of the apps that run the most ram in the background. Especially Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-08-2015 09:09 PM
    Off topic but how is the zagg tempered glass ? I have been meaning to buy one

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-08-2015 09:46 PM
    Me parece joya

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
    10-09-2015 02:03 PM
    I'm trying to remember but I believe that setting is adaptive you should turn it to cinema not a adaptive. That should give you a good chunk your battery back right there. Turning off your Wi-Fi when you're not near an available Wi-Fi network can also help, and vice a versa when you're on a Wi-Fi network turn off your cell if you're not planning on using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-10-2015 06:30 AM
    FWIW: I removed all apps from the disabled list in Package Disabler and got an additional 20-30mins. I had about 180 or so disabled. Now I have turned it back on and just used the recommend disabled setting for bloatware. We'll see how it goes over the next week.
    10-10-2015 08:31 AM
    how about the new update

an extra 30 minutes of screen on
    10-11-2015 04:24 PM
    I used to leave my battery off of the charger at 8 PM at night and by the next morning it might be about 96% charged. This morning it was 7%. I have not added any new apps since the 5.1.1 update. I guess my real question is why they don't have a way of turning all of the apps off in standby mode and only have the phone working for those that want that. I also use bluetooth to connect to my Panasonic Home Phone. I think that the amount of people who have had this problem is a lot larger than has been reported. I have had my S6 for over 5 months and no problem. Suddenly after an update, I am having battery problems. Is there an app that will allow you to turn things off when you shut down the screen? It is getting frustrating since I have had that happen for at least the past week.
    10-12-2015 12:31 PM
    I used to leave my battery off of the charger at 8 PM at night and by the next morning it might be about 96% charged. This morning it was 7%. I have not added any new apps since the 5.1.1 update. I guess my real question is why they don't have a way of turning all of the apps off in standby mode and only have the phone working for those that want that. I also use bluetooth to connect to my Panasonic Home Phone. I think that the amount of people who have had this problem is a lot larger than has been reported. I have had my S6 for over 5 months and no problem. Suddenly after an update, I am having battery problems. Is there an app that will allow you to turn things off when you shut down the screen? It is getting frustrating since I have had that happen for at least the past week.

Well with Android 6.0 that will finally be fixed in Android. And I'm hoping that Samsung releases the update fast and carriers push the update even quicker to users. You could try for now until the update is released an app called Doze and see if it works. But you will have to be careful because it'll disconnect your phone from any wi-fi connection or data connection while the phone is on standby so any text or whatsapp or facebook or twitter notification that you may get you won't notice it until you wake up your phone again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lab.dzzz&hl=en
    10-15-2015 12:20 PM
    My Vodafone smart ultra 6 has 7 hrs 10 mins sot. It don't change ­čśü

Vodafone Smart ultra 6 cihaz─▒mdan Tapatalk kullan─▒larak g├Ânderildi
    10-21-2015 06:45 AM
    My Vodafone smart ultra 6 has 7 hrs 10 mins sot. It don't change ­čśü

Vodafone Smart ultra 6 cihaz─▒mdan Tapatalk kullan─▒larak g├Ânderildi
    Whatt??
    What is Your firmware
    10-24-2015 12:56 PM
    Whatt??
    What is Your firmware
    Actually I have 7h 52mins on my last test

Turkey rom
    10-24-2015 03:16 PM
    Actually I have 7h 52mins on my last test

Turkey rom
    Turkey Rom ???
    What is ....
    Is New custom Rom or New firmware
    10-25-2015 02:02 PM
    Turkey Rom ???
    What is ....
    Is New custom Rom or New firmware
    No... It's official Turkey (my country's) rom for my Vodafone smart ultra 6
    javitolopez likes this.
    10-25-2015 02:17 PM
    Regarding the last five posts: it should be noted that the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 is a different phone entirely.

@ibrahim biten: this discussion is about the Samsung Galaxy S6.
    10-25-2015 03:01 PM
    Seems fair SoT to me
    10-26-2015 06:37 PM
    its really getting to my nerve now today when i was using whatsapp only and i saw the battery gone from 98% to 83% within an hour...i was too irritated and thought to replace the device...then thought what would i replace it with ? and then thought maybe i should have it downgraded but that would void the warranty ...i curse the day of that upgrade up until then i was very happy with my device..
    what if i do backup contacts and pictures and do a reset i am not sure that if the problem will be resolved or not...then what?
    10-30-2015 09:31 AM
    On my s6 I have narrowed the battery drain problem to difference when running with five and not
    When WiFi is on it drains fast and Cell service stands by is the culprit. But with WiFi off it'll run at leat a day.
    Weird that it tries to find cell signal on WiFi and drains battery
    I did try the clear cache and a factory reset
    10-30-2015 09:35 AM
    hey
    i am in grave situation here my S6 battery is draining fast after updating to 5.1.1
    i have tried to uninstall third party app,turned on power saving mode and all....but there is no progress it still keeps draining.
    is there any solution to that ??
    please someone help out...
    bro i have the same issue pls tell me what did you do to solve this?
    11-01-2015 01:37 AM
    bro i have the same issue pls tell me what did you do to solve this?
    If you have not already, clear system cache. If that doesn't do it then it is likely a rogue app, perhaps one that doesn't like the upgrade. If you haven't already, you should load Gsam Battery monitor and see what that shows as the culprit. Sometimes it shows android itself, which really doesn't narrow it down since even a rogue app could be triggering the OS to run away.
    11-01-2015 06:20 AM
    bro thanks for replying

i did the clear cache through storage:clear cache ..
    i use viber,whatsapp for now no other thrird party app is installed, im using du battery monitor i guess the problem is within andriod...
    11-01-2015 07:42 AM
    I am thinking I will wait to do the hard reset until after the 6.0 update. I would like to do this only once.

I too have noticed the battery not lasting as long.

What do you think.
    11-01-2015 08:46 AM
    bro thanks for replying

i did the clear cache through storage:clear cache ..
    i use viber,whatsapp for now no other thrird party app is installed, im using du battery monitor i guess the problem is within andriod...
    I doubt the problem is with android as a vast majority of those running the same phone and android version are having no problem. It is likely one of these variables; an app you've loaded, changes your carrier has made to android or system apps, an android setting (such as GPS, etc), or signal issues. To figure out if an app is doing this, you need to remove a few at a time and see if the problem goes away. If it is a carrier change, look for those that have the same phone and carrier and see if you are all having the problem - not unheard of, but unlikely. As far as settings, this would take some trial and error - but start with running it in airplane mode - all radios off. Lastly - note if it varies depending on whether you are indoors (making GPS burn more power), what your signal level is, whether you have wifi on when not needed. Something is different with your phone, but probably not hardware or android.
    11-01-2015 08:49 AM
    the battery is draining even the phone is kept untouched.. , ill check with the airplane mode and see how that goes
    11-01-2015 08:53 AM
    the battery is draining even the phone is kept untouched.. , ill check with the airplane mode and see how that goes
    Hard resets are rarely needed and if they result in an improvement in the problem, it is still likely that the problem could have been resolved without a reset. Like a Windows re-install, an Android factory reset is recommended too offhandedly. Car engine misfiring? Just rebuild the engine! OK, not that drastic an impact but a factory reset will often take you days to get back the way you want it, and you run a high risk of not being able to recover data (pictures, documents, etc), and may well end up with the same issue again.
    11-01-2015 09:04 AM
    i did a factory reset but it doesnt help idk wtf is going on..
    11-01-2015 09:15 AM
226 ... 45678 ...