Hi There,

I am a long time iPhone user and switched to Android last week (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge).

I am still getting used to the phone and there are some minor things are are bugging me.

A big nuisance for me is the backup password with the fingerprint security feature - I don't like having to use a backup password that is a mixture of letters and characters.

If my fingerprint hand is occupied it makes opening the phone difficult.

Is there a way to combine the fingerprint functionality with either the pin or pattern instead?

Thanks in advance
    12-07-2015 05:39 AM
    You might browse the Samsung Galaxy S6 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com section as there may be information there. On pure Android (Nexus, Motorola) you can choose PIN, pattern, password as backup to the fingerprint. Samsung does their own thing in some cases so they may have different choices.
    You might browse the Samsung Galaxy S6 - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com section as there may be information there. On pure Android (Nexus, Motorola) you can choose PIN, pattern, password as backup to the fingerprint. Samsung does their own thing in some cases so they may have different choices.
    12-07-2015 06:36 AM