i want my own message tone on my s6 how do i get it to install as it dont say you can add and i dont like any of the built in ones? please can you tell me if i can have my own message tone thankyou
    12-07-2015 01:18 PM
    Two ways a) download one or b) make your own

Zedge... a great little app on the Google Play Store, has thousands of ringtones and notification tones.

Or just plug your phone into a computer then change the storage (might be a notification pop up or in Settings-Storage) to MTP. This will then mount your internal storage on your computer. Get an MP4, WAV or OGG file and drop it into the Notifications or Ringtones folder in your storage.
    Two ways a) download one or b) make your own

Zedge... a great little app on the Google Play Store, has thousands of ringtones and notification tones.

Or just plug your phone into a computer then change the storage (might be a notification pop up or in Settings-Storage) to MTP. This will then mount your internal storage on your computer. Get an MP4, WAV or OGG file and drop it into the Notifications or Ringtones folder in your storage.
    12-07-2015 01:49 PM