s6: Any app that really save battery?

X

Xile

I saw many threads at AC about battery life (s6) but I don't know any app that increases the battery life . Any recommendations? Eg:juice defender
Thanks!

Saros

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I saw many threads at AC about battery life (s6) but I don't know any app that increases the battery life . Any recommendations? Eg:juice defender
Thanks!

I strongly agree with the many posts here advising users to stay away from any alleged battery-saving apps as they're deceptively marketed and generally do more harm than good. You can find many such discussions via the search feature. (Besides, Juice Defender hasn't been updated since 2012...)

To maximize your battery life it's best to do some configuration that suits your purposes, and disable services (WiFi, Location, Bluetooth) with the quick toggles when they're not needed. Check out the "Let's Extend That Battery" section of the All Things GS6 thread.

tshiker

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
If you have not already done so, disable the ANT+ in your apps manager if you don't use it. That one move increased my battery life better then any thing else!