Galaxy S6 Won't Fast Charge, What Could It Be?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S6 Won't Fast Charge

Along with the weird Samsung VR issue that is another annoying problem in itself, my phone suddenly stopped Fast Charging.

I am using the Adaptive Fast Charger that it came with along as the original USB cable. I have tried different cables, outlets, etc., etc. and nothing. Made sure everything was fully plugged in (as recommended in other posts) but still no help. I don't see what Samsung would have a feature that only would only a fraction of the time, the fast charging was a selling point for me so this is disappointing.

Is there a fault with my charging port possibly? Any help is appreciated.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S6 Won't Fast Charge

I had an adaptive fast charger that went bad on me, would still charge, just not fast charging . Another adaptive fast charger worked fine in fast charging.

CaliforniaSoul

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site

I had an adaptive fast charger that went bad on me, would still charge, just not fast charging . Another adaptive fast charger worked fine in fast charging.

I'm hoping/assuming this is the case. I'm going to go the verizon store tomorrow and see if I can get a new one.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site

I had that problem once and I didn't do anything it just started back fast charging. Make sure it is the exact charger that came with phone. Since it will not work fast charging with other chargers

Posted via the Android Central App

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski