So I got my new s6 Saturday (12-5-15) afternoon, it is now Wednesday and my texts still say they are syncing. Most of the texts are very old and are showing up after I had deleted them years ago. However mostly I can still text aside from 2 people. My sister and my wife. Both are saying I have unoped texts from them (from my wife it's saying I have 12k texts). When I open the texts from them the whole text app hangs and comes up with a message asking me to close it or wait. If I close it, I have to reboot the phone and once again it comes up telling me there are 12k message from her. If I wait, it's a few minute wait before the same message shows up again and it just continues.... How do I get out of this endless text mess? Anyone?
    12-09-2015 04:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the stock Messaging app, and are you using Smart Switch to transfer messages to the new phone? Or is it trying to sync with your carrier's server? It's worth contacting your carrier to see if they can shed any light on this.
    12-09-2015 04:12 PM