Hi all, I go to a lot of shows, and while the phone's video quality is unmatched, the audio quality is garbage. I've recently bought an external microphone to use (3.5mm) Will the phone automatically use the new microphones once attached, or will I have to get a new app where I can set it?
    12-10-2015 09:16 AM
    Hi all, I go to a lot of shows, and while the phone's video quality is unmatched, the audio quality is garbage. I've recently bought an external microphone to use (3.5mm) Will the phone automatically use the new microphones once attached, or will I have to get a new app where I can set it?
    If you are setting up a new headset to listen to music etc, and want to answer calls when they come in, then no other software is required as long as the set is designed for that purpose and your type of device. As a suggestion though, check out wireless bluetooth head sets for a little more freedom.

If you could better explain how the shows you go to and poor audio are connected that would help. Are you pirating movies or making bootleg copies of performing artists?
    12-11-2015 10:07 AM
    Definitely not pirating anything, just for personal use. For instance, I'm at a music festival, decide to take a 3 minute clip of band XXXX and I bought an external microphone (not a headset just a 3.5mm microphone)
    12-23-2015 10:30 PM