Can I make a shortcut icon to the "do not disturb" command?

Zafferd

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I would like to put an icon on my home screen that I could tap to put my phone into and out of "do not disturb mode." Is this possible. Thanks.

Faysal Yusuf

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
You can just swipe down on the notification screen and press Edit. You will see a do not disturb toggle. Just press and hold that and grag in to the first row of toggles above.

Posted via the Android Central App

canagirl95

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I have it in my quick settings so all I have to do is click the swipe down, click the settings icon & BAM!! Haha I just wish I could have multiple time settings rather than just the 1 !

howarddavidp

Nov 28, 2023
Visit site
December 2023 and this still works! Awesome, my first time using Automate, and I LOVE it! I downloaded other FLO files/apps, like the one that allows you to text your phone "wakemeup" and it turns off silent mode so you can find your phone, how cool? I think I downloaed about 20 apps to try from the community, like the ability to mute your phone at certain GPS locations. Also like the ability to make your phone Chime on the hour, helpful at work. A+, got a big DND button on my 2nd home screen now, many thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20