Hi there
    i have a problem with my galaxy s6 it's locked on Romania Orange and yesterday I decided to hard reset it to clean it up.
    After that a big problem appeared that I coudn't log into my samsung account from no aplication , in the settings when I'm trying to add a samsung account It doesn't do anything it doesn't take any command
    neither if i try through galaxy apps or s health or anything.
    One thing just isn't clear for me why if i install knox and set it up , through knox indeed lets me acces my samsung account but no other way
    I even flashed my original firmware with kies the latest of my carrier but still the problem persists.
    My guess is that i have to get rid of the "reactivation lock: on " that is showen in the download mode.
    How do I do that cause I can't reset the phone by the settings menu it doesn't let me if i hard reset it again after it asks for the google account it doesn't ask for the samsung account...
    Whatever i do it doesn't prompt me for the samsung account
    PLEASE HELP !!!
    12-22-2015 06:30 AM
    The owner of the Samsung account associated with the device is the only person who can disable Reactivation Lock on that device, in one of the following ways:
    •Erase all content and settings on the device. See: How tos > Settings > Reset
    •Use a computer to erase your device remotely and remove it from your account:◦In a web browser, visit http://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and log in with your Samsung Account ID.
    ◦Click Wipe my device.
    ◦Click Erase device.
    ◦When the device has been erased, click Remove from Account.◾Note: This procedure can also be used for devices that will not power on.
    12-22-2015 06:57 AM
    Dude.... I deleted my samsung account that was associated with the device in the day i had the problem.
    Now... I have another account that can be accesed only by KNOX .
    Yes indeed If I have knox installed it lets me acces a samsung account and the galaxy apps to log into also.
    BUT by default from the settings of the phone I CAN'T add a samsung account !!!
    I just restablished my firmware with smart switch !!! didn't do a thing ! to change that
    12-22-2015 08:02 AM
    Did you read my post?? Use a computer to erase your device remotely and remove it from your account:◦In a web browser, visit http://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and log in with your Samsung Account ID.
    I can't be any clearer than telling you to use your PC
    12-22-2015 08:07 AM
    YES I DID
    And I told you that the device isn't associated to an account ! it was to my old one that I deleted
    "I can't be any clearer than telling you to use your PC"
    I see only that you are not following me !!!
    I SAID I JUST ERASED AND RESTORED MY DEVICE FIRMWARE THROUGH SMART SWITCH ( USING THE PC OF COURSE ) !!!

Give me your id of a chat or anything to get in touch faster if you want to help me.
    12-22-2015 08:11 AM
    II totally follow you. I am not referring to connecting your phone to the PC or Smart Switch, Kies etc. TO reset your reactivation lock you will need to go to Samsung's Find My Mobile site USING YOUR PC, log in and remotely wipe your device (unfortunately you have to do this wiping process again!). Once you have erased it you can then remove the device from the account.
    If you cannot log-in to your Samsung account or you have removed the device, try to add it. If that doesn't workI have no further suggestions.
    12-22-2015 08:41 AM
    PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULY
    The account that I had my phone registered to WAS DELETED . Where do you want me to log with my pc to the account if the account which the phone was registered to .. DOES NOT EXIST !!!!!!
    And after a day or 2 I created a new samsung acount through KNOX , but the phone is not registered to that account. I TOLD you why, cause the phone doesn't let me to acces the galaxy apps or by the settings.
    12-22-2015 08:45 AM
    How exactly did you delete the account? I suspect your old account is still on that device which is why you were forced to use Knox
    12-22-2015 08:50 AM
    Going at my account by pc i deleted it.
    My guess is that if I cand disable the reactivation lock wich is on and i see it if I go in download mode on the phone is shows me the status of the firmware original etc and reactivation lock: ON.
    My question is : Is there any way to disable the reactivation lock without accesing any samsung account or just by doing something to the phone ??
    12-22-2015 08:59 AM
    No which is why I keep going on about the Samsung Find my Phone. Can't you try and log-in again? AFAIK accounts are not deleted. The other option is to go to a Samsung service centre
    12-22-2015 09:02 AM
    12-22-2015 09:14 AM
    I saw that post long ago.... Trust me nothing that is out there available doesn't work for me and I told you why ( because I deleted my account and now the device isn't associated to any account )
    My question is and I'm repeating myself :
    HOW can I disable the reactivation lock on my device if I can't enter any samsung account on it ???

?? I indeed created another account with a different email by entering knox > settings and adding a samsung account. It's the only way that I can add or enter a samsung account .
    By this error I can't use S health or theme store or any other app that's from galaxy apps...
    I need to go to a service but that's the problem. I'm not in my home country from where I bought the phone and I need the bill for it and I have it back home and from my carrier they told me only by presenting myself in the store and asking for a duplicate .... and obviously I can't do that right now...

I'm just trying to get in touch remotely to any service expert , developer or anyone that can repair this thing , cause I am indeed the rightful owner and I can provide any previous account information and an insurance proof of the device that's on my name but I don't have curently the document that tells I bought it .
    12-23-2015 04:46 AM
    I am so sorry it didn't work for you. I'm afraid I can offer no practical solutions while you are away. You went to the right place (XDA). If anything is possible that is the site to use but I read many threads but no solution to the problem.
    12-23-2015 06:37 AM