Samsung Galaxy S6

ep1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy S6 don't know anything about music were to get it apps I guess are in google store were is that. I have some on itunes I have gmail foward to hot mail.can I swtich over to android

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There are lots of ways to get music, like Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, Slacker, Pandora, etc. These are either stores where you can purchase music to own, or streaming services that require a subscription. "Free" music download apps are usually shady, because unless you're talking about public-domain music, any current popular music that's downloaded "free" is likely pirated and therefore illegal.

iTunes music can be easily uploaded to your personal Google Play Music library in the cloud, which can then be streamed or downloaded to any device where you've logged in with your Google account.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy S6 don't know anything about music were to get it apps I guess are in google store were is that. I have some on itunes I have gmail foward to hot mail.can I swtich over to android

ep1 If you are going from an iphone to a Samsung, I would STRONGLY suggest getting a USB OTG Cable, and using the SAMSUNG SMART SWITCH app to transfer everything from the iphone to the new Samsung. It works FLAWLESSLY, I used to work for Apple and my god, it was a pain to make things play nice doing the move manually, especially music. This app is free and works amazing. I used it just the other day for the first time. My aunt switched from a iPhone 6 to Galaxy Note 5. Took about 15 minutes to move everything and it was all exactly where it should be and the music even worked.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.sec.android.easyMover&hl=en&token=XQGt02Fv

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech