I noticed the other day my Verizon Galaxy S6 will no longer auto rotate the screen. It's about 6 months old. I checked all the settings, rebooted etc.. and no change. I also noticed the pedometer stopped working within S Health app as well as the Pulse/O2/Stress sensor that goes with S Health app. Another thing I have been noticing is a buzzing/vibrating when I switch to camera app. It seems to have trouble with focusing but then eventually does focus. Not sure if all these things are related or not. As a last resort I performed a complete factory reset but all issues still exist. Phone has been taken great care of and has never been dropped or exposed to liquid. It just seems to be naturally beginning to fail hardware wise. Since verizon disables the service menu I gave Sensor Kinetics app a try to diagnose the sensors. It seems like the Accelerometer, Gyroscope,Gravity Sensor, Linear Acceleration and Rotation Sensor aren't functioning at all. The Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor and Pressure Sensor seem OK. I am going to be sending the phone to Samsung for repair/replacement at some point but was just wondering if anyone else ever had these issues or if they were common? I am expecting a Samsung Gear VR for Christmas so I don't want to send it in just yet until I get a chance to play with that first.

Thanks for any input.
    12-23-2015 01:31 PM