Samsung Galaxy S6 Ugly Protruding Camera should be ditched!

HDen07

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I am a proud owner of the Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile phone and I am very happy with it apart from two elements, which ~I am hoping will be corrected on the newly introduced S7 model. Firstly, it's that ugly Protruding Camera sticking out at the back of the device. Why can't it be hidden like the superb camera of the iphone 6? It really destroys the design of the phone. And secondly, I hope that the Samsung S7 model is slightly smaller, very slightly, and is a little more smoother and curved around the corner. Whomever I have asked have all said that the design of the iphone 6 is what the Galaxy S6 should have looked like, where the age of ugly protruding cameras and large buttons sticking our is the look and technology of the past. Even the new HTC has its camera hidden and almost level with the framework. Get ride of the Protruding camera sticking out horribly at the back and make the device's edges a little more smoother and slick and the Samsung S6 would have been the best phone on the market. Instead, the female population (the majority) have all gone for iphone 6 - only because of its design, as everything else with the firmware of the phone and its use is fantastic.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I like the way the phone is designed. I'm all set with having an iPhone clone, thanks. They can't just make it look exactly like the stupid iPhone.

D.P.G.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious as to why you believe the iPhone 6 / 6s camera doesn't protrude from the back of the phone? I agree the S6 camera sticks out a slight amount more but at least it's in the center of the phone so when you place it down (without a case) it balances nicely. The iPhone has the camera in the upper left corner making wobbly when placed down. It would be nice to see all phones conceal the camera but in this case I think the centered camera of the S6 is a better design then the off-center one on the iPhone.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
It's definitely annoying and the only part of the design I dislike. Because of it I have to where a clear case, just to ensure I don't accidentally cracking the lens.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome