Maybe it's just me but I feel like I've been nog having it for a long time for some reason

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-28-2015 08:31 PM
    Have you ever updated them? There's sometimes a bug where preinstalled Google apps that were never updated the first time won't show up in your My Apps list as having an update available--you have to search for the app directly to see if there's an Update button there. I think Google might have fixed this, but I can't be sure.

When's the last time you remember seeing updates? Are you only talking about the main Google Search app, or all Google apps?
    12-29-2015 03:19 AM
    Have you ever updated them? There's sometimes a bug where preinstalled Google apps that were never updated the first time won't show up in your My Apps list as having an update available--you have to search for the app directly to see if there's an Update button there. I think Google might have fixed this, but I can't be sure.

When's the last time you remember seeing updates? Are you only talking about the main Google Search app, or all Google apps?
    All apps from play store. Its like 2 weeks ago it got to this.

12-30-2015 07:12 PM
    Sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Are you saying that all of your installed apps from the Play Store are not getting any updates? Or only Google's apps (like Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, etc.)?
    12-31-2015 02:44 AM
    Sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Are you saying that all of your installed apps from the Play Store are not getting any updates? Or only Google's apps (like Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, etc.)?
    Former, but there are 1 or 2 apps that are exceptions.

12-31-2015 10:16 PM
    If you go to a specific app page on Google Play Store, does it show that you have an update, even though no updates are shown in the My Apps section?
    01-01-2016 02:20 AM
    If you go to a specific app page on Google Play Store, does it show that you have an update, even though no updates are shown in the My Apps section?
    No it doesn't

01-01-2016 08:59 AM
    For what it's worth, I haven't been getting a lot of updates lately, either. The only ones I've gotten recently that I can remember are Yelp and Nextdoor. It might be due to the big holidays--developers might be taking a little time off.
    01-01-2016 01:49 PM