S6 led blinking blue

Xtremept

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I have an s6. The led is always blinking blue. I want it to blink different colors for different alerts. I've tried installing an app like light manager to change colors. I've changed specific application settings that have a setting to change the color for alerts, with no luck. It won't blink any other color but blue. Any help?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I tried light flow and it caused a lot of problems with the phone and didn't work properly anyway. So I just uninstalled it. The led on this phone doesn't work well with aftermarket apps.

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I have an s6. The led is always blinking blue. I want it to blink different colors for different alerts. I've tried installing an app like light manager to change colors. I've changed specific application settings that have a setting to change the color for alerts, with no luck. It won't blink any other color but blue. Any help?

I don't know how to help, but I do wish you could pick the color you wanted for notifications.

My S6 blinks blue for new emails and green for text messages. I have led notifications turned off for anything else.

Posted via the Android Central App

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
i tried Led Blinker, Lightflow and Light Manager
Light Manager is the only one that works, make sure that when you activate the led in Light Manager, you have to disable led in the app that you want to use the led for.Screenshot_2016-01-11-11-32-11.jpg

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
My GS6 Edge has LED notification on for everything.
It lights up in blue, green, white and yellow, stays in red while charging.
I haven't found a way to change this behavior trough the stock app.
I hope Samsung gives us a way to set the colors we want in a future update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar