Bluetooth Notification device with Lights and Sound =O heeeeelp please

Cymatrelic

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone!

Happy new year first off =D

So to my question: I work in a woodworking shop which can be quite loud sometimes, so I generally have serious difficulties hearing my smartphone. It's always in my pocket and on loud+vibration, but the vibrations aren't strong enough for me to actually register them.
So I keep missing important phone calls!

What would be best is some kind of android Bluetooth gadget that goes totally nuts (blinding lights, loud noises and so on) when calls come in. There are these Bluetooth speakers that have the option of doing party lights to the music, but I don't know if if I could somehow use those speakers for my notifications?

Also if I didn't have to manually connect my phone each time I enter the workshop to some other device that would be good... Earlier there were these key chains that would stark blinking once a call came in. Is there such a thing which is just a lot larger and doesn't have to be right next to my phone?

I would greatly appreciate any kind of help you guys can give me! Been googeling this for hours but I can't find anything which would suit my needs...

Thanks in advance!
Cyma

Posted via the Android Central App

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Some headsets for calls can announce calls in your ear, my Motorola S11 Flex-HD can play music and provide notification sounds as well as be used for the call itself.

Have you considered a smartwatch? Those will alert you on your wrist visually, also with sound, ring and vibration.

Cymatrelic

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply!
I have considered smart watches but u am afraid they wouldn't last long at my work place. It's just too dirty and dusty. I guess an ear piece would maybe work... What kind of headset do you use?

So no one knows of a device (like a blue tooth speaker or so) which blinks and makes noise when calls come in?

Posted via the Android Central App

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
As I noted in my first reply, I use a Motorola S11 Flex-HD for music/workouts. For every-day handsfree calls I use a Plantronics Voyager Pro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz