I know people have posted threads about this before, but none of the solutions seem feasible for me. I can't call the Samsung hidden menu number, because Verizon doesn't allow it. I also can't root my phone, due to it being newer and also having Verizon. I hate going without a case, and cutting up my case just so my phone works properly is just unacceptable. I mean, we pay a lot of money for these phones, yet they don't work at the level they should. I've restarted it, cleared the cache, and I just don't know what else I can do. My Note 3 had no sensitivity issues whatsoever. I just want my phone to work properly, so I could use all the help I can get.
    01-19-2016 06:11 PM
    I too once had very serious sensitivity issues. I changed my case and deleted Samsung Pay. Not sure which one fixed the problem but it has been gone for a couple of months now.
    I am once again enjoying my phone.
    01-20-2016 08:16 AM
    I made an account so I can reply. My case is a wallet case, so I don't really want to change cases and lose the convenience of a wallet with my phone. Also, I don't see Samsung Pay on my phone, only the framework I found in the application settings. I just hope this is just a bug that will be fixed in the long awaited Marshmallow update.
    01-20-2016 04:50 PM
    My sensitivity issue was resolved by removing the case. Come to find out it had some metal on the corners as reinforcement. I doubt a plastic/leather case would bother sensitivity. I have been using a different case and no issues at all. You taken your case off to verify that at all? You say it's a wallet case? Make sure there's no metal, credit card magnetic strips etc. Not sure the number in the "sensitivity issues" thread works for verizon. You could try. Nothing to lose.
    01-21-2016 11:04 AM
    It seems to work a lot better without the case. The case is pretty tight and made out of polycarbonate, but people who reviewed the case don't seem to have problems with the screen, despite having credit cards.
    01-21-2016 01:10 PM
    Good Luck.
    01-21-2016 02:10 PM