How do I clear personalised data?

Jh7891

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi all.

I can't find how to clear personalised data on my S6.

I want predictive text, but I don't like where predictive text learns from emails, and people's names on Facebook, as they come up as words.

I've seemingly gone through all of the options on my phone, and the only help tutorials that I can find online have help for the S6 Edge.

It seems the only option on my S6 is a slider option for 'Predictive Text', where the S6 Edge you can select 'Predictive Text', go into a menu, and select options from there.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks :)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all.

I can't find how to clear personalised data on my S6.

I want predictive text, but I don't like where predictive text learns from emails, and people's names on Facebook, as they come up as words.

I've seemingly gone through all of the options on my phone, and the only help tutorials that I can find online have help for the S6 Edge.

It seems the only option on my S6 is a slider option for 'Predictive Text', where the S6 Edge you can select 'Predictive Text', go into a menu, and select options from there.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks :)

Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to go to your settings, applications, all apps, find the keyboard and clear the data from the keyboard. That should reset the app to factory.

AmanTriikha

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

You should be able to go to your settings, applications, all apps, find the keyboard and clear the data from the keyboard. That should reset the app to factory.

How to get the option to turn on the feature of personalised data in predictive text of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge... ???
it was a great help. Please guide.
Thanks a lot.