Syncing Calendars

Tim Caldwell

May 13, 2015
Visit site
If you're referring to being able to SYNC a PC's OUTLOOK Calendar with GMAIL's, you can't anymore - without buying a program that installs on your Outlook PC .. If that is the case, the one I bought is GSYNCIT and available : http://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/

It works very well, but yes, you now have to buy the software to do what once was free.

msugrad598

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
If your Outlook calendar is liked to an exchange account (most work email/calendars are) you can add the exchange account and select calendar syncing. My work email/calendar is an Office365 account and it works just fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

markwasley

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I despise Outlook. I use Google Calendar on my S6 and it syncs beautifully with my laptop calendar.

Posted via the Android Central App

djm1947

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I also use Gysynct to sync my calendar and contacts from Outlook on my pc to gmail. Works great. I recommend the paid version should you decide to utilize it, but there is a free version that you can test. Free version has a 12 to 15 second delay when opening Outlook.

LimeSoda

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Use Microsoft Active Sync ( not Outlook ) under settings/Accounts to add a new account. If you've used two step verification then you will need to go to the Microsoft live account website to generate an app password and use that instead of your normal pwd. I also downloaded DigiCal app although not sure that's entirely needed.