Who has gotten the Marshmallow update for an unlocked SM-G925F in Europe?

JamesP001

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Who has gotten the Marshmallow update for an unlocked SM-G925F in Europe?

I'm from Belgium and I've heard rumours it arrived here days ago, but Android 6.0.1 hasn't hit my device yet, so I'm wondering who else actually received it yet.

Gento1030

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: ANdroid 6.0.1 Unlocked Europe

Im from belgium too still waiting for marshmallow too...

Posted via the Android Central App

Gento1030

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: ANdroid 6.0.1 Unlocked Europe

I think france got marshmallow so maybe we're getting soon (i hope)

becosemsaida

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
There is always an Odinway...... i flashed it and no problems, flashed for a friend of mine and no problemas..... still early to give a feedback though.

beco

JamesP001

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
There is always an Odinway...... i flashed it and no problems, flashed for a friend of mine and no problemas..... still early to give a feedback though.

beco

I'm not experienced with flashing... at all. So I wouldn't even know where to begin. Also, I don't want to risk bricking my phone..

JamesBramble

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I installed Marshmallow a few days ago on my Vodafone (UK) S6.

Seems OK, Battery usage seems slightly higher though but I can live with that.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy S6

JamesP001

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I installed Marshmallow a few days ago on my Vodafone (UK) S6.

Seems OK, Battery usage seems slightly higher though but I can live with that.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy S6

Shouldn't it be lower with Doze? Not that I need better battery life, I usualy end the day at around 20% left. :p

JamesP001

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
The update is still not there...weird..

It should be there in a few days, I can't imagine that two unlocked phones in the same country have weeks in between them when it comes to updates. But then again, this is Samsung we're talking about

Gento1030

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
It should be there in a few days, I can't imagine that two unlocked phones in the same country have weeks in between them when it comes to updates. But then again, this is Samsung we're talking about

Thats what im afraid of we're talking about samsung lol, and it looks like i will wait weeks lol

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
samsung is probably rolling out updates based on batches of serial numbers. so like numbers between 1 and 1000 today and then numbers between 1001 and 5000 next week and so on... just guessing. imagine how it would be to have a few million phones downloading the update files at the same time... the update servers would probably melt :D

Gento1030

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
samsung is probably rolling out updates based on batches of serial numbers. so like numbers between 1 and 1000 today and then numbers between 1001 and 5000 next week and so on... just guessing. imagine how it would be to have a few million phones downloading the update files at the same time... the update servers would probably melt :D

But apple roll out update for everyone at the same time, so samsung could do it too if they wanted to

JamesP001

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
But apple roll out update for everyone at the same time, so samsung could do it too if they wanted to

I know what you mean, but don't forget that Apple has the same devices for every provider and region (as far as I know, so forgive me when I'm wrong). With Samsung you have a lot of variants. But I still don't get it why updates are not rolled out in the same region for the same variants....