When will unlocked S6 receive Marshmallow in the UK?

Andy Bell

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I tweeted @ThreeUK 5 days ago and they said it's in testing with them and shouldn't be too much longer. Would have thought unlocked devices would have been sooner than carrier unlocked though.

Hassan272

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Just download and flash any G920F firmware using Odin. It only takes 5 minutes and you won't void any warranty. It'll wipe your phone, but it's worth a try. I've done it myself😉

Posted via the Android Central App

helal94

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeh I've seen people posting that they've received the update already on unlocked devices...just wandering where the hell mine is lol

helal94

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll just wait...if I'm too impatient might just look into it. I was on the beta but I went back to lollipop because there were a few bugs bothering me too often. I really miss the aesthetics of the marshmallow beta though.

helal94

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Just download and flash any G920F firmware using Odin. It only takes 5 minutes and you won't void any warranty. It'll wipe your phone, but it's worth a try. I've done it myself😉

Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll just wait...if I'm too impatient might just look into it. I was on the beta but I went back to lollipop because there were a few bugs bothering me too often. I really miss the aesthetics of the marshmallow beta though.

gooner63

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Same here,I purchased 2 Unlocked phones within 4 weeks of each other my phone received the update last week but my partners phone has not had update yet I assume it's done by batch numbers ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance